Hello parents of RUSH Youth Group students!
We are currently accepting registrations for RECHARGE, our Jan. 11-13, 2019 winter youth group retreat for 6th-12th grade students.
RECHARGE is held at Silver Birch Ranch, which is located in White Lake, WI (about 2 1/4 hours north of Sheboygan) and bus transportation is provided.
The early bird cost to attend RECHARGE is $100 per student and the early bird deadline is December 1 @ 11:59pm. Price increases to $125 per student as of December 2. If you are registering multiple students we do offer a discount (NOTE: students must be in same family unit; you can't register together with other families/friends to receive this discount), please use the appropriate discount code (below) to ensure the camp cost for each additional child is only $75 each.
Payment Methods: Cash, Check or PayPal (Please select the PayPal option if you'd like to pay by credit card. You will then be given the option to sign in to PayPal (if you already have an account) or to continue to check out on PayPal as a guest and use your credit card. NOTE: Debit cards do not seem to be accepted at times so please use a credit card if your debit card is not taken the first time you try.)
Multiple Student Discount Codes:
(please type in the applicable code below in bold & hit "apply" to receive $25 per additional student you are registering for the retreat. Note that these codes are case sensitive and there should be a space between the number and the word STUDENTS for the discount code to work/apply.)
Registering a total of 2 Students - 2 STUDENTS - $25 off
Registering a total of 3 Students - 3 STUDENTS - $50 off
Registering a total of 4 Students - 4 STUDENTS - $75 off
Registering a total of 5 Students - 5 STUDENTS - $100 off
Registering a total of 6 Students - 6 STUDENTS - $125 off
RECHARGE Important Dates:
- Dec. 1-last day for early bird price of $100/student (all payments must be received in full by 12.1.18 to receive early bird pricing)
- Dec. 2-price increases to $125/student
- Jan. 1 -final registration deadline (payment must be received in full by this date)
- Jan. 11 (Friday)
- 3:15pm: check in begins at @ Southside Church
- 4:15pm: buses depart from Southside Church
- Jan. 13 (Sunday)
- buses will arrive back @ Southside Church at approximately 3:00-4:00pm
- Space is limited. We will be accepting registrations on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we find that we are at capacity, priority will be given to RUSH students who attend RUSH on a consistent week-to-week basis.
- Once your registration has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email that will include a packing list as well as procedures on how students should pack, dress code policy, medication distribution information & forms, etc.
- We realize that if you are registering multiple students, you will have to enter your parent/guardian info multiple times. We apologize for this unnecessary duplication of effort. We have been unable to figure out a work-around in this form/system to save you from having to do this work. Thank you in advance for being gracious and entering your contact info multiple times.
If you have any questions as you try to register, contact Mary Graves at 920-694-1552.